The planning & execution of marketing tasks that will meet your business goals.
What do I do?
I help family friendly businesses and franchises to create marketing plans with clearly defined marketing tasks that are geared to meeting their business goals.
By working with you to understand your business, customers and what you’d like to achieve, I can help you to translate this into a written marketing plan that lays out the steps you need to complete in order to keep your business heading in the right direction.
Why Invest in a Marketing Plan?
To keep your business flourishing you need a plan that brings clarity to your business practices, allows you to define your marketing strategy and goals for the year, and details how you plan to implement those strategies.
A marketing plan is one of the most important documents you will have as a business owner and it will help you to evaluate new opportunities, be proactive in working to achieve your business goals and ensures your progress is measurable.
Get a Marketing Strategy that works for you
It’s impossible to be great at everything and even if you were, who has the time to do it all?! Investing in outsourcing areas of your marketing strategy is not only investing in your business growth plan but also investing in yourself.
By getting specialist support with time intensive tasks, like marketing plans and marketing strategy, you get time back to focus your energy on the day to day running of your business and doing what you love.
Whether you’re brand new to marketing plans, need a helping hand in getting marketing strategy to work for your business, or are looking for a refreshed approach to meeting your business goals, I can help make marketing objectives and plans simple.
- Existing business – A refreshed marketing strategy in line with your business goals and objectives.
- New businesses – Marketing plans that ensure you’re off to a great start when launching your business
- Marketing plan review & proposals – perfect for those who have done the ground work but want a second pair of eyes before implementing your plan.
I believe transparency and good communication is key to a successful working relationship and will always give you an honest opinion of how much time will be needed to achieve your desired outcome.
Ready to start? Let’s talk!
Find out more
My blog has lots of tips to help make marketing simple, the work with me page will answer questions on pricing or delivery of services, and you can find out more about me, my experience and approach to marketing here.
Latest news & blog
- The Best Ways To Market Your Small Business During the COVID- 19 lockdownFor those running family focused businesses that rely on face to face interaction with customers, there are plenty of things you can do when it comes to marketing your small business in the COVID-19 lockdown.
- Puddle Ducks West Berkshire Star Teacher AwardsI recently had the pleasure of judging the Star Teacher award for baby and pre-school swimming lesson provider, Puddle Ducks West Berkshire. As a keen club and countyContinue reading “Puddle Ducks West Berkshire Star Teacher Awards”
- 6 ways to balance running a business from home with parentingThis blog was written to feature on the ParentChum website. As both a parent and a business owner, your time is in high demand. From the minute youContinue reading “6 ways to balance running a business from home with parenting”