Making it as easy as possible for potential customers to find your business online.
What do I do?
I help the owners of family friendly brands and franchises to ensure it is as easy as possible to find and do business with them online.
Using directories, paid ads, online review platforms, content marketing planning, website review tools and Google resources, I help you make informed decisions about the marketing of your business online.
Why Invest in Search Engine Marketing?
If you want to get found by customers (that don’t already know your business exists) online, you need a search engine marketing (SEM) plan. You may also hear this referred to as Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
If you’re unfamiliar with these terms, consider this analogy:
If you’re walking down an unfamiliar High Street looking for something you need in a very big town, you need to know where to go and how to get there.
You might ask fellow shoppers for directions, rely on recommendations and look at the sign posting around the town to get there. When you arrive at the store you make a conscious decision on whether to buy or not.
This decision can be impacted by the window display, the feel of the shop, the customer service you receive, pricing and availability of the item you need.
In the example above, all of the elements combine to help you get to where you want to go and decide whether to purchase or not. When creating an SEO plan, we still need to consider all of these things to ensure they work seamlessly together online too.
Use Search Engine Marketing to ensure your digital shop window is easy to find, it stands out from others online, is easy to use, and is as appealing as possible so your online customers want to do business with you.
Get Search Engine Marketing support that works for you
It’s impossible to be great at everything and even if you were, who has the time to do it all?! Investing in outsourcing areas of your marketing strategy is not only investing in your business growth plan but also investing in yourself.
By getting specialist support with marketing tasks, like Search Engine Marketing when you need it, you get time back to focus your energy on the day to day running of your business and doing what you love.
Whether you’re brand new to Search Engine marketing and Search Engine Optimisation, need a helping hand getting it to work for your business, or are looking for a refreshed approach, I can help make SEM simple.
- Website review and proposals – covering, ease of discovery, speed and user experience.
- Website visibility – recommending keywords to focus on for your content marketing strategy.
- Creating & managing online directory listings
- Review and make proposals to further your online plans with your google analytics data
- Set up or enhance your Google My Business page
- Annual SEM MOT – see how you’re doing and propose tasks to improve your performance the following year
I believe transparency and good communication is key to a successful working relationship and will always give you an honest opinion of how much time will be needed to achieve your desired outcome.
Ready to start? Let’s talk!
Find out more
My blog has lots of tips to help make marketing simple, the work with me page will answer questions on pricing or delivery of services, and you can find out more about me, my experience and approach to marketing here.
Latest news & blog
- The Best Ways To Market Your Small Business During the COVID- 19 lockdownFor those running family focused businesses that rely on face to face interaction with customers, there are plenty of things you can do when it comes to marketing your small business in the COVID-19 lockdown.
- Puddle Ducks West Berkshire Star Teacher AwardsI recently had the pleasure of judging the Star Teacher award for baby and pre-school swimming lesson provider, Puddle Ducks West Berkshire. As a keen club andContinue reading “Puddle Ducks West Berkshire Star Teacher Awards”
- 6 ways to balance running a business from home with parentingThis blog was written to feature on the ParentChum website. As both a parent and a business owner, your time is in high demand. From the minuteContinue reading “6 ways to balance running a business from home with parenting”